Q: How to return an item?
Before returning goods, please contact us first to discuss the issues you are having. Most of the times we are able to sort out the problem by giving technical support, without you having to send anything back.
If your order is significantly not-as-described, faulty or contains the wrong items, you can return them back to us for repair or replacement within 30 days of purchase.
You can follow the following instructions:
- Contact our sales representatives or our customer service staff first, they will offer you technical help and possible solutions.
- If the issues are not resolved, you should file a support ticket including the order number, product model number, nature of the problem, and a step-to-step description of how to reproduce the problems. And we will issue a Retun Merchandise Authorizaiton (RMA) by sending you an email and provide a return slip for enclosing with the returning goods.
- Mail the product to us as soon as we checked the ticket ID. Generally we advise you to return faulty goods by sending them via regular air mail in the event that the product does not have the declaimed problems. And you will be responsible for the shipment safety. Please note that returned items must be in their original condition, with the return slip, and all accessories and packaging included, or as advised by our support staff.
- You will be informed when we have received the returned products. Options for replacement/service/refund are clarified if available.
- We will check the goods to verify the claim. Replacements or serviced items are shipped back to the customer via regular air mail, with full tracking details provided.
Tip: Please do not send faulty goods back without discussing with us. It is very hard for us to handle a package without any necessary order information.